You think, dream and breathe code? You are interested in realtime audio signal processing? Great! Join our team and shape the future of audio technology with us.
About Brandenburg Labs
At Brandenburg Labs our vision is to shape the way people will be hearing their environment in the future. Our main focus is the development of spatial audio products, enabling a person to hear virtual sound sources like they are physically present in the listeners environment. Together with our partners we are working towards the goal to achieve the perfect auditory illusion, especially via headphones. Our company relies on a substantial network and extensive knowledge in the fields of basic and applied research, also based on the expertise of our founder, Prof. Dr.-Ing. Karlheinz Brandenburg, best known as co-inventor of mp3. As a spin-off company of the Technische Universität Ilmenau and the Fraunhofer Institute for Digital Media Technology, Brandenburg Labs can draw on many years of research in the audio field at these institutions.
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer to contribute to our team of audio enthusiasts. Your task is to design and build a scalable, highly performant Software Library, which will be the foundation of our future products, from the ground up. You will help to transform cutting edge research into product ready software.
What we need
- University degree in Computer Science, Media Engineering, Mathematics or related subjects
- Worked on at least one medium to large, commercial software project
- Good grasp of software architecture
- Excellent knowledge in software development with C++ or Rust
- Experience in realtime DSP or embedded programming
- Familiarity with data-oriented programming
- Passion for audio technologies and acoustics
- Excellent problem understanding and problem solving skills
- Proficient in English (orally and in writing), optionally in German
What we offer
- A dynamic and motivated team and the vibrant atmosphere of a startup company
- Opportunity to develop new technologies and revolutionary products
- Exciting and varied tasks which you actively shape and organize for yourself
- You will actively shape the journey of our young company
- Flat hierarchies
- An excellent office space in the heart of Germany
- Up to 50% remote work possible
- Flexible working hours
- Fair pay oriented on the current public sector wage agreement (TVöD)
Brandenburg Labs stands for humanity, diversity, respect and tolerance. We are looking for unique personalities and we are happy to receive your application no matter where you are coming from, who you love or what you believe in.
Please send us your application with full CV and letter of motivation via Email to:
You have more questions concerning the job offer or our application process? Feel free to write us an Email to the above mentioned address or give us a call under:
+49 (0)3677 668190 / +49-(0)3677-8749075