You are interested in spatial audio, audio signal processing or neural networks? Great! Join our team and shape the future of audio technology with us.
About Brandenburg Labs
At Brandenburg Labs our vision is to shape the way people will be hearing their environment in the future. Our main focus is the development of spatial audio products, enabling a person to hear virtual sound sources like they are physically present in the listeners environment. Together with our partners we are working towards the goal to achieve the perfect auditory illusion, especially via headphones. Our company relies on a substantial network and extensive knowledge in the fields of basic and applied research, also based on the expertise of our founder, Prof. Dr.-Ing. Karlheinz Brandenburg, best known as co-inventor of mp3. As a spin-off company of the Technische Universität Ilmenau and the Fraunhofer Institute for Digital Media Technology, Brandenburg Labs can draw on many years of research in the audio field at these institutions.
We are looking for an engineer to contribute to our small team of audio enthusiasts. Your task is the research and development of new, innovative spatial audio solutions and audio tools. Whether you are an expert in signal processing, neural networks, software development or a generalist, we are looking forward to learn more about you!
What we need
- University degree in Computer Science, Media Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or related subjects
- Passion for audio technologies and acoustics
- Excellent problem understanding and problem solving skills
- Good knowledge in software development with C++ and/or Python
- Proficient in English (orally and in writing), optionally in German
Skills in at least one of the following fields
- Audio signal processing
- Machine learning & deep learning
What we offer
- A dynamic and motivated team
- Exciting and varied tasks
- The possibility to actively shape a young company
- A work environment closely linked to academic research
- An excellent office space in the heart of Germany
- Remote work days possible
- Flexible working hours and fair pay oriented on the current public sector wage agreement (TVöD)
Brandenburg Labs stands for diversity, respect and tolerance. We are looking for unique personalities and we are happy to receive your application no matter where you are coming from, who you love or what you believe in.
Please send us your application with full CV and letter of motivation via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You have more questions concerning the job offer or our application process? Feel free to write us an Email to the above metioned adress or give us a call under:
+49 (0)3677 668190 /+49–(0)3677–8749075
Brandenburg Labs GmbH is a subsidiary company of the Brandenburg Ventures GmbH. Brandenburg Ventures is an early-stage oriented management and venture capital company, also founded by Prof. Dr.-Ing. Karlheinz Brandenburg. It actively helps innovative Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) centric companies with early-stage funding and with its global network within the digital media ecosystem. To learn more about the current portfolio, the investment process & criteria and the added value of Brandenburg Ventures as investor or supporter for your start-up, please feel free to contact us: www.brandenburg-ventures.com
GET IN TOUCH
Please feel free to contact us with your ideas, visions or business requests. We are always looking forward to expand our international network.
© 2021 / Brandenburg Labs GmbH